Day in the life of
Real Estate Agent – Nick J. Kyte
Real estate is 7 days a week, which is exciting yet can be draining, as well. A typical day begins with checking emails, texts, and answering calls for pressing or immediate issues to rectify. Set listing appointments, answering clients’ questions, or conducting research on homes or investments that have come up in their search or ones you’re notified about.
Scheduling our marketing for the day, discussing strategy for upcoming listings, and supporting our buyers with facts and options for offer presentation on subject properties, is always part of our day. Speaking with buyers, sellers and colleagues, to obtain key information or clarify, as well as promoting our listings to our target demographic, falls next. Setting up showings, gathering information, and recent sales, so buyers understand the market and what to expect, if they wish to offer or not, gives them the tools to be comfortable with that situation.
Posting on social media, collaborating with my team on daily and weekly tasks and planning, are part of the daily routine. Updating my socials with key information for marketing of listings, sold listings, market information, and lifestyle. Addressing concerns, fears and proactively arranging an action plan to obtain my client’s top dollar for their homes or investments is high on the key responsibilities list.
- Supporting buyers purchase their home and seeing how happy they are
- Obtaining top dollar for your clients when selling their home
- Speaking with current, past, and repeat clients. Checking-in and seeing how they are doing
- Buyers that are not represented, asking for private information, being rude, and wasting your time
- Depending on how you choose to run your business, it’s your life and truthfully, you never turn off completely
- Everyone comments on real estate and says things like do you sell more than blank, which is truly annoying but part of the business
Nick J. Kyte
Coldwell Banker First Ottawa Realty Brokerage
rent, buy, or sell property for clients. Perform duties such as study property listings, interview prospective clients, accompany clients to property site, discuss conditions of sale, and draw up real estate contracts. Includes agents who represent buyer.