Career Quiz and Most Suitable Personality
Treasurers and Controllers direct financial activities, such as planning, procurement, and investments for all or part of an organization.
In this career quiz, there are 10 questions that will give you a pretty good perspective on whether the career of a Treasurer and Controller is right for you.
There are 3 answers to each question: Dislike, Okay and Like.
Answer “Dislike” if you tell yourself “Ugh… Sounds boring” or “I’m not sure”
Answer “Okay” if you tell yourself “Umm… I think I will be okay with that”
Answer “Like” if you tell yourself “Yes, I’m interested”
Ready? Let’s start
|You are interested in economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data.|
|You are interested in business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.|
|Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.|
|Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.|
|You like following set procedures and routines.|
|You like working with data and details more than with ideas.|
|You like starting up and carrying out projects.|
|You like leading people and making many decisions. You don’t mind risk taking and dealing with business.|
|You like working with ideas, and require an extensive amount of thinking.|
|You like searching for facts and figuring out problems mentally.|
Now count how many points you have.
Dislike = 0 point.
Okay = 1 point.
Like = 2 points.
After you’re done counting your points. Click below to view your results.
The Organizers and The Entrepreneurs
People who are suitable for this job tends to like following set procedures and routines. They like working with data and details more than with ideas.
They also like starting up and carrying out projects. They like leading people and making many decisions. Sometimes they require risk taking and often deal with business.
You can read more about these career personality types here.
Treasurers and Controllers direct financial activities, such as planning, procurement, and investments for all or part of an organization..
Here is what a typical day’s work for a Treasurer and Controller looks like:
- Supervise employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization.
- Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives, and current accounting standards.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
Find out more about what Treasurers and Controllers do at work.
Related to Treasurers and Controllers Quiz
Treasurers and Controllers quiz, should i become a Treasurer and Controller, is Treasurers and Controllers suitable for me, do i want to be a Treasurer and Controller, Treasurers and Controllers personality test