Day in the life of
HR Director – Theresa Santoro
As HR Director, I find my days and tasks filled with variety. In my 15 plus years in HR, I can say that only 2 of those days have been alike. I rely on my professional career in HR to quench my need for development and learning. I thrive on the unknown challenges and the ad hoc items that surface daily.
I enjoy that HR provides a company or firm with stability and go-to people, and I appreciate being one of those for Actualize Consulting. Now, that doesn’t mean I am not asked to move mountains from time to time, but even that is invigorating.
- The excitement of the unknown
- Continued learning and expansion of knowledge
- Variety of tasks
- Being involved with creating a thriving culture
- Interacting with people at all levels on a daily basis
- If you prefer the monotony of performing the same tasks day after day HR may be a challenge for you
- Juggling multiple detail-oriented projects at a time