Day in the life of
Delivery Guy – Andy Griffith
What does your typical day at work look like?
- Sorting the goods based on my delivery locations.
- Loading them to my van and delivering them.
- Meeting new people is an excitement
- Getting connected to people with a good reputation
- Work is easier to learn
- Able to understand the value of time
- Losing or damaging goods might cause a serious problem
- Work strains the body a lot
- Few people would show an unpleasant and rough attitude
drive a light vehicle, such as a truck or van, with a capacity of less than 26,001 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW), primarily to pick up merchandise or packages from a distribution center and deliver. May load and unload vehicle.