In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
Here is a list of tasks that Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders do every day.
- Adjust machine or freezer speed and air intake to obtain desired consistency and amount of product.
- Monitor pressure gauges, ammeters, flowmeters, thermometers, or products, and adjust controls to maintain specified conditions, such as feed rate, product consistency, temperature, air pressure, and machine speed.
- Record temperatures, amounts of materials processed, or test results on report forms.
- Read dials and gauges on panel control boards to ascertain temperatures, alkalinities, and densities of mixtures, and turn valves to obtain specified mixtures.
- Correct machinery malfunctions by performing actions such as removing jams, and inform supervisors of malfunctions as necessary.
- How many hours do Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Very Hot or Cold Temperatures
Exposed to Contaminants
Exposed to Hazardous Conditions
Exposed to Hazardous Equipment
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
Related careers to Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
This career is also closely related to Ammonia Refrigeration Worker, Barrel Filler, Batch Freezer, Batch Freezer Operator, Boiler Mechanic, Boiler Operator, Brewery Cellar Worker, Brewery Worker, Chiller Operator or Chiller Tender.