In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Computer Network Architects looks like
- What do they do every day
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Computer Network Architects[qs_listing areaofinterest=”COMPUTER-SCIENCE, INFORMATION-TECHNOLOGY, COMPUTER-SCIENCE, NETWORK-ADMINISTRATION-MANAGEMENT, NETWORK-ADMINISTRATION-MANAGEMENT” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Computer Network Architects
Here is a list of tasks that Computer Network Architects do every day.
- Adjust network sizes to meet volume or capacity demands.
- Communicate with customers, sales staff, or marketing staff to determine customer needs.
- Communicate with system users to ensure accounts are set up properly or to diagnose and solve operational problems.
- Coordinate installation of new equipment.
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
Learn more about Computer Network Architects
Related careers to Computer Network Architects
This career is also closely related to Communications Analyst, Communications Consultant, Computer Network Engineer, Data Communications Analyst, Data Communications Software Consultant, Design Engineer, Enterprise Architect, Information Technology Director, Information Technology Manager or Internet Application Developer.