In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Hand Packers and Packagers looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Hand Packers and Packagers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Hand Packers and Packagers
Here is a list of tasks that Hand Packers and Packagers do every day.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- How many hours do Hand Packers and Packagers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Hand Packers and Packagers
Related careers to Hand Packers and Packagers
This career is also closely related to Agricultural Produce Packer, Ampoule Sealer, Apple Packing Header, Bag Filler, Bag Loader, Bag Sealer, Bagger, Band Shover, Bandoleer Packer or Barrel Filler.