In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”TRUCK-DRIVING-COMMERCIAL-VEHICLE-OPERATION, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
Here is a list of tasks that Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers do every day.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Turn in receipts and money received from deliveries.
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- How many hours do Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Outdoors, Exposed to Weather
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Learn more about Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
Related careers to Light Truck or Delivery Services Drivers
This career is also closely related to Baggageman, Bulk Delivery Driver, Car Escort, Deliverer, Delivery Driver, Delivery Person, Directory Carrier, Distributor of Directories, Distributor Operator or Driver.