In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Robotics Engineers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Robotics Engineers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”GENERAL-ENGINEERING, ARCHITECTURAL-ENGINEERING, BIOMEDICAL-ENGINEERING, ENVIRONMENTAL-ENGINEERING, GENERAL-ENGINEERING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Robotics Engineers
Here is a list of tasks that Robotics Engineers do every day.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
- Design or program robotics systems for environmental clean-up applications to minimize human exposure to toxic or hazardous materials or to improve the quality or speed of clean-up operations.
- Design robotics applications for manufacturers of green products, such as wind turbines or solar panels to increase production time, eliminate waste, or reduce costs.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Robotics Engineers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Review or approve designs, calculations, or cost estimates.
- Install, calibrate, operate, or maintain robots.
- Supervise, technologists, technicians, or other engineers.
- Process or interpret signals or sensor data.
- Create back-ups of robot programs or parameters.
- How many hours do Robotics Engineers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Robotics Engineers
Related careers to Robotics Engineers
This career is also closely related to Application Defense Manager, Associate Professor of Automation, Automation Engineer, Automation Manager, Engineer, Plant Floor Automation Manager, Robotics Application Engineer, Robotics Engineer, Robotics Specialist or Robotics Systems Engineer.