In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Real Estate Brokers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Real Estate Brokers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”REAL-ESTATE, REAL-ESTATE, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Real Estate Brokers
Here is a list of tasks that Real Estate Brokers do every day.
- Sell, for a fee, real estate owned by others.
- Obtain agreements from property owners to place properties for sale with real estate firms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details and during the closing of sales.
- Manage or operate real estate offices, handling associated business details.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Real Estate Brokers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Check work completed by loan officers, attorneys, or other professionals to ensure that it is performed properly.
- Arrange for title searches of properties being sold.
- Appraise property values, assessing income potential when relevant.
- Arrange for financing of property purchases.
- How many hours do Real Estate Brokers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Irregular (Changes with weather conditions, production demands or contract duration)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Learn more about Real Estate Brokers
Related careers to Real Estate Brokers
This career is also closely related to Broker, Broker Assistant, Broker Associate, Buyer Broker, Closing Agent, Contract Specialist, Dealer, Designated Broker, Lease Administration Analyst or Lease Analyst.