In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”REAL-ESTATE, REAL-ESTATE, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers do every day.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, administration, and improvement of commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential properties.
- Act as liaisons between on-site managers or tenants and owners.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees, and deposits and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Solicit and analyze bids from contractors for repairs, renovations, and maintenance.
- How many hours do Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers
Related careers to Property, Real Estate and Community Association Managers
This career is also closely related to Apartment Hotel Manager, Apartment House Manager, Apartment Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Building Custodian, Managing, Supervising, Renting, Building Rental Manager, Building Rental Superintendent, Building Superintendent, Building Superintendent, Managing, Supervising, Renting or Cemetery Manager.