In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Hydroelectric Production Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Hydroelectric Production Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”INDUSTRIAL-ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL-ENGINEERING, BUSINESS, BUSINESS-ADMINISTRATION, LOGISTICS-MANAGEMENT” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Hydroelectric Production Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Hydroelectric Production Managers do every day.
- Direct operations, maintenance, or repair of hydroelectric power facilities.
- Supervise or monitor hydroelectric facility operations to ensure that generation or mechanical equipment conform to applicable regulations or standards.
- Check hydroelectric operations for compliance with prescribed operating limits, such as loads, voltages, temperatures, lines, or equipment.
- Create or enforce hydrostation voltage schedules.
- Develop or review budgets, annual plans, power contracts, power rates, standing operating procedures, power reviews, or engineering studies.
Learn more about Hydroelectric Production Managers
Related careers to Hydroelectric Production Managers
This career is also closely related to Chief Hydroelectric Station Operator, Hydro Generation Manager, Hydro Plant Site Manager, Hydroelectric Plant Power Generation Engineer, Hydroelectric Production Manager, Hydroelectric Station Chief, , , or .