In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Helpers of Extraction Workers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Helpers of Extraction Workers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Helpers of Extraction Workers
Here is a list of tasks that Helpers of Extraction Workers do every day.
- Repair and maintain automotive and drilling equipment, using hand tools.
- Observe and monitor equipment operation during the extraction process to detect any problems.
- Drive moving equipment to transport materials and parts to excavation sites.
- Clean up work areas and remove debris after extraction activities are complete.
- Organize materials to prepare for use.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Helpers of Extraction Workers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Clean and prepare sites for excavation or boring.
- How many hours do Helpers of Extraction Workers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
Outdoors, Exposed to Weather
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Very Hot or Cold Temperatures
Extremely Bright or Inadequate Lighting
Exposed to Contaminants
Cramped Work Space, Awkward Positions
Exposed to High Places
Exposed to Hazardous Conditions
Learn more about Helpers of Extraction Workers
Related careers to Helpers of Extraction Workers
This career is also closely related to Blaster, Blaster Helper, Blasting Helper, Boring Machine Operator Helper, Bottom Hole Pressure Recording Operator Helper, Churn Driller Helper, Clean Out Driller Helper, Clean-Out Driller Helper, Coal Miner or Continuous Miner Operator Helper.