In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Gaming Dealers looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Gaming Dealers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Gaming Dealers
Here is a list of tasks that Gaming Dealers do every day.
- Pay winnings or collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
- Stand behind a gaming table and deal the appropriate number of cards to each player.
- Deal cards to house hands, and compare these with players’ hands to determine winners, as in black jack.
- Conduct gambling games such as dice, roulette, cards, or keno, following all applicable rules and regulations.
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- How many hours do Gaming Dealers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Learn more about Gaming Dealers
Related careers to Gaming Dealers
This career is also closely related to 21 Dealer, Baccarat Dealer, Big 6 Dealer, Black Jack Dealer, Blackjack Dealer, Card Dealer, Card Game Operator, Card Grader, Casino Dealer or Casino Games Dealer.