In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Fitness and Wellness Coordinators looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Fitness and Wellness Coordinators[qs_listing areaofinterest=”EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, HIGHER-EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, HIGHER-EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
Here is a list of tasks that Fitness and Wellness Coordinators do every day.
- Manage or oversee fitness or recreation facilities, ensuring safe and clean facilities and equipment.
- Provide individual support or counseling in general wellness or nutrition.
- Supervise fitness or wellness specialists, such as fitness instructors, nutritionists, or health educators.
- Maintain wellness- and fitness-related schedules, records, or reports.
- Respond to customer, public, or media requests for information about wellness programs or services.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Fitness and Wellness Coordinators do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Develop or coordinate fitness and wellness programs or services.
- Track cost-containment strategies and programs to evaluate effectiveness.
- Select or supervise contractors, such as event hosts or health, fitness, and wellness practitioners.
- Develop marketing campaigns to promote a healthy lifestyle or participation in fitness or wellness programs.
- Track attendance, participation, or performance data related to wellness events.
- How many hours do Fitness and Wellness Coordinators work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
Related careers to Fitness and Wellness Coordinators
This career is also closely related to Campus Wellness Coordinator, Certified Wellness Program Coordinator, Certified Wellness Program Manager, Chief Wellness Officer, City Wellness Coordinator, Corporate Fitness Program Coordinator, Corporate Wellness Coordinator, County Public Health Wellness Coordinator, Employee Assistance Program Wellness Coordinator or Employee Wellness/Fitness Coordinator.