In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Farm Labor Contractors looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Farm Labor Contractors[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Farm Labor Contractors
Here is a list of tasks that Farm Labor Contractors do every day.
- Provide food, drinking water, and field sanitation facilities to contracted workers.
- Recruit and hire agricultural workers.
- Employ foremen to deal directly with workers when recruiting, hiring, instructing, assigning tasks, and enforcing work rules.
- Supervise the work of contracted employees.
- Furnish tools for employee use.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Farm Labor Contractors do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Pay wages of contracted farm laborers.
- Provide check-cashing services to employees.
- How many hours do Farm Labor Contractors work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Seasonal (only during certain times of the year)
Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
Outdoors, Exposed to Weather
Outdoors, Under Cover
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Exposed to Contaminants
Learn more about Farm Labor Contractors
Related careers to Farm Labor Contractors
This career is also closely related to Crew Leader, Farm Contractor, Farm Labor Contractor, Field Crop Harvest Contractor, Field Manager, Field Supervisor, Harvest Contractor, Harvesting Contractor, or .