In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Postsecondary Education Administrators looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Postsecondary Education Administrators[qs_listing areaofinterest=”EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, HIGHER-EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Postsecondary Education Administrators
Here is a list of tasks that Postsecondary Education Administrators do every day.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate the activities of personnel, including support staff, engaged in administering academic institutions, departments or alumni organizations.
- Direct activities of administrative departments such as admissions, registration, and career services.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Postsecondary Education Administrators do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Advise students on issues such as course selection, progress toward graduation, and career decisions.
- Participate in student recruitment, selection, and admission, making admissions recommendations when required to do so.
- Participate in faculty and college committee activities.
- Audit the financial status of student organizations and facility accounts.
- How many hours do Postsecondary Education Administrators work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Postsecondary Education Administrators
Related careers to Postsecondary Education Administrators
This career is also closely related to Academic Affairs Dean, Academic Affairs Director, Academic Affairs Vice President, Academic Dean, Academic Department Chair, Academic Director, Academic Support Director, Academic Vice President, Administration Dean or Administration Vice President.