In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Distance Learning Coordinators looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Distance Learning Coordinators[qs_listing areaofinterest=”EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, HIGHER-EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION, HIGHER-EDUCATION-ADMINISTRATION” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Distance Learning Coordinators
Here is a list of tasks that Distance Learning Coordinators do every day.
- Communicate to faculty, students, or other users availability of, or changes to, distance learning courses or materials, programs, services, or applications.
- Supervise distance learning support staff.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with distance learning equipment or applications.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Distance Learning Coordinators do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Train instructors and distance learning staff in the use or support of distance learning applications, such as course management software.
- Create and maintain web sites or databases that support distance learning programs.
- Monitor technological developments in distance learning for technological means to educational or outreach goals.
- Provide technical or logistical support to users of distance learning classrooms, equipment, web sites, or services.
- Develop or provide technical resources, such as course management and videoconferencing systems, networking, and webcasting, for distance learning programs.
- How many hours do Distance Learning Coordinators work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Distance Learning Coordinators
Related careers to Distance Learning Coordinators
This career is also closely related to Chief Learning Officer, Coordinator of Online Programs, Development Coordinator, Director of Distance Learning, Distance Education Coordinator, Distance Education Development Coordinator, Distance Education Director, Distance Education Faculty Liaison, Distance Learning Administrator or Distance Learning Coordinator.