In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Concierges looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Concierges[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Concierges
Here is a list of tasks that Concierges do every day.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Provide directions to guests.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Concierges do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Provide food and beverage services to guests.
- How many hours do Concierges work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Concierges
Related careers to Concierges
This career is also closely related to Activities Concierge, Chef Concierge, Chef Concierge/Director of Guest Relations, Chief Concierge, Chief Concierge (Head Concierge), Chief Lifestyle Officer, Club Concierge, Concierge, Conference Concierge or Guest Service Agent.