In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Auditors looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Auditors[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ACCOUNTING, PRIVATE-PUBLIC-INVESTIGATIONS, ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTING, ACCOUNTING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Auditors
Here is a list of tasks that Auditors do every day.
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
- Direct activities of personnel engaged in filing, recording, compiling and transmitting financial records.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Auditors do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
- How many hours do Auditors work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Auditors
Related careers to Auditors
This career is also closely related to Account Auditor, Accounting Auditor, Asset Analyst, Assurance Manager, Assurance Senior, Audit Manager, Audit Partner, Auditor, Auditor-in-Charge or City Auditor.