Are you thinking of whether Tutors would be the right career choice for you?
Are you unsure if you have the right qualities and personality to be good in a career as Tutors?
Do you want to find out what are the characteristics traits that make good Tutors?
We gathered 16 traits and surveyed other Tutors on how important are these 16 traits in their day to day job and career.
Here are the results to guide you to make a decision if Tutors is the right career fit for you.
1. Achievement/Effort: 3.77 out of 5
2. Persistence: 3.85 out of 5
Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
3. Initiative: 3.77 out of 5
Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
4. Leadership: 3.69 out of 5
Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
5. Cooperation: 4.44 out of 5
6. Concern for Others: 4.58 out of 5
7. Social Orientation: 4.12 out of 5
8. Self Control: 4.19 out of 5
9. Stress Tolerance: 3.58 out of 5
Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
10. Adaptability & Flexibility: 3.85 out of 5
11. Dependability: 4.62 out of 5
Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
12. Attention to Detail: 4.19 out of 5
Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
13. Integrity: 4.58 out of 5
Job requires being honest and ethical.
14. Independence: 4.04 out of 5
15. Innovation: 3.38 out of 5
16. Analytical Thinking: 3.62 out of 5
Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.