Does Having A Career You Enjoy Increase Your Lifespan

Stanley TanInfographicsLeave a Comment



career website by owlguru
Does Having A Career You Enjoy Increase Your Lifespan

Click to tweet

[easy-tweet tweet=”Only 10% of a person’s lifespan is determined by genetics. The other 90% is lifestyle” user=”owlguru” hashtags=”dowhatyoulove, passion”] [easy-tweet tweet=”How to increase your lifespan #1: What type of food are you eating & in what portions” user=”owlguru” hashtags=”dowhatyoulove, passion”] [easy-tweet tweet=”How to increase your lifespan #2: Are you doing regular exercises” user=”owlguru” hashtags=”dowhatyoulove, passion”] [easy-tweet tweet=”How to increase your lifespan #3: Do you have a connection with your family and friends” user=”owlguru” hashtags=”dowhatyoulove, passion”]

By: career skillet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *