In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Water/Wastewater Engineers looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Water/Wastewater Engineers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ENVIRONMENTAL-ENGINEERING, ENVIRONMENTAL-ENGINEERING, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Water/Wastewater Engineers
Here is a list of tasks that Water/Wastewater Engineers do every day.
- Provide technical direction or supervision to junior engineers, engineering or computer-aided design (CAD) technicians, or other technical personnel.
- How many hours do Water/Wastewater Engineers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Water/Wastewater Engineers
Related careers to Water/Wastewater Engineers
This career is also closely related to Acting Section Chief, Assistant County Engineer, Director Water and Waste Services, Engineer and Geologist, Hydrologic Modeler, Principal Consulting Engineer, Principal Technologist, Program Manager, Project Manager or Project Manager/Design Manager.