In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”TEACHING, BUSINESS-EDUCATION-TEACHING, TEACHING, BUSINESS-EDUCATION-TEACHING, TEACHING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers
Here is a list of tasks that Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers do every day.
- Supervise and monitor students’ use of tools and equipment.
- Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Determine training needs of students or workers.
- Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Develop curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction.
- Develop teaching aids such as instructional software, multimedia visual aids, or study materials.
- Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work, or other training.
- Prepare outlines of instructional programs and training schedules and establish course goals.
- Advise students on course selection, career decisions, and other academic and vocational concerns.
- How many hours do Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Exposed to Contaminants
Learn more about Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers
Related careers to Postsecondary Vocational Education Teachers
This career is also closely related to Accounting Instructor, Accounting Teacher, Adjunct Instructor, Adult Education Instructor, Aesthetics Instructor, Air Traffic Instructor, Aircraft Maintenance Instructor, Aircraft Structural Technology Instructor, Apparel Machinery Instructor or Apparel Manufacture Instructor.