In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Training and Development Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Training and Development Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”HUMAN-RESOURCES, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Training and Development Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Training and Development Managers do every day.
- (Information coming soon)
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Training and Development Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Evaluate instructor performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- How many hours do Training and Development Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Training and Development Managers
Related careers to Training and Development Managers
This career is also closely related to Apprenticeship Consultant, Apprenticeship Training Representative, Development Manager, Director of Education, Director of Educational Services, Director of Employee Development, Director of Staff Development, E-Learning Manager, Education and Development Manager or Education and Training Manager.