In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Team Assemblers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Team Assemblers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Team Assemblers
Here is a list of tasks that Team Assemblers do every day.
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipment.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Shovel, sweep, or otherwise clean work areas.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Team Assemblers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Supervise assemblers and train employees on job procedures.
- Operate machinery and heavy equipment, such as forklifts.
- How many hours do Team Assemblers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Team Assemblers
Related careers to Team Assemblers
This career is also closely related to Advanced Manufacturing Associate, Assembler, Assembly Associate, Assembly Inspector, Assembly Lead Person, Assembly Line Leader, Assembly Line Machine Operator, Assembly Line Worker, Assembly Operator or Assembly Person.