In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Statistical Assistants looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Statistical Assistants[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ACCOUNTING, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Statistical Assistants
Here is a list of tasks that Statistical Assistants do every day.
- Compute and analyze data, using statistical formulas and computers or calculators.
- Check source data to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- Code data prior to computer entry, using lists of codes.
- Compile statistics from source materials, such as production or sales records, quality-control or test records, time sheets, or survey sheets.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Statistical Assistants do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Compile reports, charts, or graphs that describe and interpret findings of analyses.
- Participate in the publication of data or information.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
- Organize paperwork, such as survey forms or reports, for distribution or analysis.
- Select statistical tests for analyzing data.
- How many hours do Statistical Assistants work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Statistical Assistants
Related careers to Statistical Assistants
This career is also closely related to Actuarial Analyst, Actuarial Assistant, Actuarial Technician, Actuary Clerk, Administrative Analyst, Advertising Statistical Clerk, Analytical Clerk, Assistant Statistician, Board Operator or Board Worker.