In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Singers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Singers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”MUSIC-PRODUCTION, MUSIC, MUSIC-PRODUCTION, MUSIC, MUSIC” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Singers
Here is a list of tasks that Singers do every day.
- Practice singing exercises and study with vocal coaches to develop voice and skills and to rehearse for upcoming roles.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Singers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
- Sing as a soloist or as a member of a vocal group.
- Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.
- Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
- Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
- How many hours do Singers work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Irregular (Changes with weather conditions, production demands or contract duration)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Singers
Related careers to Singers
This career is also closely related to Alto Singer, Baritone, Bass Singer, Cantor, Choir Member, Choir Singer, Concert Singer, Country Singer, Entertainer or Gospel Singer.