In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Shampooers looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
Top 2 Featured Schools For Shampooers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Shampooers
Here is a list of tasks that Shampooers do every day.
- Massage, shampoo, and condition patron’s hair and scalp to clean them and remove excess oil.
- Treat scalp conditions and hair loss, using specialized lotions, shampoos, or equipment such as infrared lamps or vibrating equipment.
- Maintain treatment records.
- How many hours do Shampooers work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Shampooers
Related careers to Shampooers
This career is also closely related to Apprentice Cosmetologist, Apprentice Stylist, Assistant Hairstylist, Cosmetologist, Hair Assistant, Hair Designer, Hair Stylist, Hairdresser, Scalp Treatment Operator or Scalp Treatment Specialist.