In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Self-Enrichment Education Teachers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Self-Enrichment Education Teachers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ADULT-EDUCATION-TEACHING, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
Here is a list of tasks that Self-Enrichment Education Teachers do every day.
- Monitor students’ performance to make suggestions for improvement and to ensure that they satisfy course standards, training requirements, and objectives.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Enforce policies and rules governing students.
- Observe students to determine qualifications, limitations, abilities, interests, and other individual characteristics.
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations, and provide individual instruction to teach topics and skills such as cooking, dancing, writing, physical fitness, photography, personal finance, and flying.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Self-Enrichment Education Teachers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Prepare students for further development by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Select, order, and issue books, materials, and supplies for courses or projects.
- How many hours do Self-Enrichment Education Teachers work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
Related careers to Self-Enrichment Education Teachers
This career is also closely related to Acting Teacher, Adjunct Professor, Adult Education Instructor, Adult Education Teacher, Adult Educator, Adventure Education Teacher, Americanization Teacher, Art Educator, Art Instructor or Art Teacher.