In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Sales Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Sales Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”RETAIL-MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, BUSINESS, BUSINESS-ADMINISTRATION, MARKETING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Sales Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Sales Managers do every day.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Sales Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Determine price schedules and discount rates.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
- How many hours do Sales Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Learn more about Sales Managers
Related careers to Sales Managers
This career is also closely related to Area Sales Manager, Artist Relationship Manager, Auto Dealer (Automobile Dealer), Business Developer, Business Development Director, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Officer, Business Development Specialist or Car Dealer.