In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Financial Services Sales Agents looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Financial Services Sales Agents[qs_listing areaofinterest=”FINANCIAL-PLANNING, FINANCE, MANAGEMENT, , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Financial Services Sales Agents
Here is a list of tasks that Financial Services Sales Agents do every day.
- Determine customers’ financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Prepare forms or agreements to complete sales.
- Contact prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Develop prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Financial Services Sales Agents do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Sell services or equipment, such as trusts, investments, or check processing services.
- Evaluate costs and revenue of agreements to determine continued profitability.
- Review business trends to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- How many hours do Financial Services Sales Agents work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Financial Services Sales Agents
Related careers to Financial Services Sales Agents
This career is also closely related to Account Executive, Business Banker, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Client Manager, Finance Specialist, Financial Consultant, Financial Report Service Sales Agent, Financial Services Representative, Financial Services Sales Representative or Financial Specialist.