In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Real Estate Sales Agents looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Real Estate Sales Agents[qs_listing areaofinterest=”REAL-ESTATE, REAL-ESTATE, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Real Estate Sales Agents
Here is a list of tasks that Real Estate Sales Agents do every day.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Real Estate Sales Agents do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- How many hours do Real Estate Sales Agents work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Irregular (Changes with weather conditions, production demands or contract duration)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Learn more about Real Estate Sales Agents
Related careers to Real Estate Sales Agents
This career is also closely related to Agent, Agricultural Real Estate Agent, Apartment Leasing Agent, Apartment Rental Agent, Associate Broker, Broker Associate, Broker in Charge, Building Consultant, Buyers’ Agent or Closing Agent.