In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Quality Control Systems Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Quality Control Systems Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”INDUSTRIAL-ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL-ENGINEERING, BUSINESS, BUSINESS-ADMINISTRATION, LOGISTICS-MANAGEMENT” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Quality Control Systems Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Quality Control Systems Managers do every day.
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality.
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee workers including supervisors, inspectors, or laboratory workers engaged in testing activities.
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Quality Control Systems Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Instruct staff in quality control and analytical procedures.
- Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
- Participate in the development of product specifications.
- Review statistical studies, technological advances, or regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of quality control.
- How many hours do Quality Control Systems Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
Outdoors, Under Cover
Exposed to Hazardous Conditions
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Quality Control Systems Managers
Related careers to Quality Control Systems Managers
This career is also closely related to Associate Director, QA, Director of Quality, Lab Manager, Laboratory Manager, QA Manager, Quality Assurance Coordinator, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Control, Quality Control Director or Quality Control Manager.