In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Nannies looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Nannies[qs_listing areaofinterest=”EARLY-CHILDHOOD-EDUCATION, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Nannies
Here is a list of tasks that Nannies do every day.
- Instruct children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
- Model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Observe children’s behavior for irregularities, take temperature, transport children to doctor, or administer medications, as directed, to maintain children’s health.
- Teach and perform age-appropriate activities, such as lap play, reading, and arts and crafts to encourage intellectual development of children.
- Assign appropriate chores and praise targeted behaviors to encourage development of self-control, self-confidence, and responsibility.
- How many hours do Nannies work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Learn more about Nannies
Related careers to Nannies
This career is also closely related to Nanny, Nanny/Household Manager, , , , , , , or .