In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Marketing Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Marketing Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”RETAIL-MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, MARKETING, MARKETING, MARKETING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Marketing Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Marketing Managers do every day.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Marketing Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding environmentally sound or sustainable products.
- How many hours do Marketing Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Marketing Managers
Related careers to Marketing Managers
This career is also closely related to Account Supervisor, Brand Manager, Bridal Consultant, Business Developer, Business Development Director, Business Development Manager, Business Development Specialist, Channel Manager, Commercial Director or Commercial Lines Manager.