In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Marine Architects looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Marine Architects[qs_listing areaofinterest=”GENERAL-ENGINEERING, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Marine Architects
Here is a list of tasks that Marine Architects do every day.
- (Information coming soon)
- How many hours do Marine Architects work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Marine Architects
Related careers to Marine Architects
This career is also closely related to Boat Builder, Boat Designer, Designer, Engineering Specialist, Engineering Technician, Initial Design and Naval Architecture Supervisor, Marine Architect, Marine Structural Designer, Naval Architect or Naval Architect Specialist.