In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Manicurists and Pedicurists looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Manicurists and Pedicurists[qs_listing areaofinterest=”COSMETOLOGY, NAIL-TECHNOLOGY-MANICURING, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Manicurists and Pedicurists
Here is a list of tasks that Manicurists and Pedicurists do every day.
- Clean and sanitize tools and work environment.
- Apply undercoat and clear or colored polish onto nails with brush.
- Maintain supply inventories and records of client services.
- Shape and smooth ends of nails, using scissors, files, or emery boards.
- Prepare nail cuticles with water and oil, using cuticle knives to push back cuticles and scissors or nippers to trim cuticles.
- How many hours do Manicurists and Pedicurists work per week? Less than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Exposed to Contaminants
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Manicurists and Pedicurists
Related careers to Manicurists and Pedicurists
This career is also closely related to Fingernail Former, Fingernail Sculptor, Fingernail Sculpturer, Fingernail Technician, Manicurist, Nail Artist, Nail Technician, Pedicurist, Salon Manager or .