In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Machine Feeders and Offbearers looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For Machine Feeders and Offbearers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Machine Feeders and Offbearers
Here is a list of tasks that Machine Feeders and Offbearers do every day.
- Inspect materials and products for defects, and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Remove materials and products from machines and equipment, and place them in boxes, trucks or conveyors, using hand tools and moving devices.
- Push dual control buttons and move controls to start, stop, or adjust machinery and equipment.
- Identify and mark materials, products, and samples, following instructions.
- Load materials and products into machines and equipment, or onto conveyors, using hand tools and moving devices.
- How many hours do Machine Feeders and Offbearers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Exposed to Hazardous Equipment
Exposed to Minor Burns, Cuts, Bites, or Stings
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Machine Feeders and Offbearers
Related careers to Machine Feeders and Offbearers
Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant and System Operators
Textile Winding, Twisting and Drawing Out Machine Setters, Operators and Tenders
Helpers of Brickmasons, Blockmasons, Stonemasons and Tile and Marble Setters
This career is also closely related to Abrasive Grader Helper, Acid Dumper, Archery Equipment Hay Sorter, Asbestos Shingle Shearing Machine Operator, Assembler, Assembly Machine Operator, Assistant Floor Covering Printer, Automatic Glove Former, Automatic Glove Turner and Former or Automatic Nail Polish Brush Machine Feeder.