In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Logistics Engineers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Logistics Engineers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”OPERATIONS-MANAGEMENT, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Logistics Engineers
Here is a list of tasks that Logistics Engineers do every day.
- Direct the work of logistics analysts.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Logistics Engineers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements.
- Determine logistics support requirements, such as facility details, staffing needs, or safety or maintenance plans.
- Propose logistics solutions for customers.
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
- Develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for business units.
- How many hours do Logistics Engineers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Logistics Engineers
Related careers to Logistics Engineers
This career is also closely related to Integrated Logistics Operations Manager, Logistics Engineer, Logistics Engineering Manager, Logistics Planning Engineer, Logistics Research Engineer, Logistics System Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Systems Engineer, or .