In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Logistics Analysts looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Logistics Analysts[qs_listing areaofinterest=”OPERATIONS-MANAGEMENT, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Logistics Analysts
Here is a list of tasks that Logistics Analysts do every day.
- Maintain databases of logistics information.
- Enter logistics-related data into databases.
- Maintain logistics records in accordance with corporate policies.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Logistics Analysts do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Prepare reports on logistics performance measures.
- Remotely monitor the flow of vehicles or inventory, using Web-based logistics information systems to track vehicles or containers.
- Track product flow from origin to final delivery.
- How many hours do Logistics Analysts work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Logistics Analysts
Related careers to Logistics Analysts
This career is also closely related to Acquisitions Logistics Analyst, Global Logistics Analyst, Logistics Analyst, Logistics Management Specialist, Logistics Manager, Logistics Specialist, Operations Logistics Analyst, Product Control and Logistics Analyst, Provisioning Analyst or Reverse Logistics Analyst.