In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as License Clerks looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Video coming soon
Top 2 Featured Schools For License Clerks[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for License Clerks
Here is a list of tasks that License Clerks do every day.
- Evaluate information on applications to verify completeness and accuracy and to determine whether applicants are qualified to obtain desired licenses.
- Collect prescribed fees for licenses.
- Verify the authenticity of documents, such as foreign identification or immigration documents.
- Question applicants to obtain required information, such as name, address, or age, and record data on prescribed forms.
- Update operational records or licensing information, using computer terminals.
- How many hours do License Clerks work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Sounds, Noise Levels Are Distracting or Uncomfortable
Exposed to Contaminants
Learn more about License Clerks
Related careers to License Clerks
This career is also closely related to Administrative Specialist, Agent Licensing Clerk, Animal Control Licensing Worker, Clerk, Dealer Support Technician, Dog License Officer Supervisor, Dog Licenser, Insurance Specialist, License and Permit Specialist or License Clerk.