In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Landscape Architects looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Landscape Architects[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ARCHITECTURE, ARCHITECTURE, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Landscape Architects
Here is a list of tasks that Landscape Architects do every day.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, or architects on landscape projects.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Landscape Architects do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Prepare site plans, specifications, or cost estimates for land development.
- Analyze data on conditions such as site location, drainage, or structure location for environmental reports or landscaping plans.
- Develop marketing materials, proposals, or presentation to generate new work opportunities.
- Inspect landscape work to ensure compliance with specifications, evaluate quality of materials or work, or advise clients or construction personnel.
- Prepare graphic representations or drawings of proposed plans or designs.
- How many hours do Landscape Architects work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Landscape Architects
Related careers to Landscape Architects
This career is also closely related to Designer, Director of Landscape Architecture and Planning, Environment Friendly Landscape Designer, Environmental Designer, Environmental Planner, Exterior Designer, Golf Course Architect, Golf Course Designer, Indoor Landscape Architect or Land Planner.