In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”AUTOBODY-COLLISION-REPAIR, INSURANCE, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers
Here is a list of tasks that Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers do every day.
- Estimate parts and labor to repair damage, using standard automotive labor and parts cost manuals and knowledge of automotive repair.
- Review repair cost estimates with automobile repair shop to secure agreement on cost of repairs.
- Examine damaged vehicle to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical, electrical, or interior damage.
- Prepare insurance forms to indicate repair cost estimates and recommendations.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Evaluate practicality of repair as opposed to payment of market value of vehicle before accident.
- Determine salvage value on total-loss vehicle.
- How many hours do Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Outdoors, Exposed to Weather
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Learn more about Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers
Related careers to Auto Damage Insurance Appraisers
This career is also closely related to Appraiser, Auto – Truck and Property Damage Appraiser (Automobile – Truck and Property Damage Appraiser), Auto Body Repair Estimator, Auto Damage Estimator, Auto Damage Insurance Appraiser, Automobile Appraiser (Auto Appraiser), Automobile Claims Representative (Auto Claims Representative), Automobile Damage Adjuster (Auto Damage Adjuster), Automobile Damage Appraiser (Auto Damage Appraiser) or Automobile Damage Field Appraiser.