In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Industrial-Organizational Psychologists looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Industrial-Organizational Psychologists[qs_listing areaofinterest=”PSYCHOLOGY, INDUSTRIAL-ORGANIZATIONAL-PSYCHOLOGY, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
Here is a list of tasks that Industrial-Organizational Psychologists do every day.
- (Information coming soon)
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Industrial-Organizational Psychologists do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Conduct research studies of physical work environments, organizational structures, communication systems, group interactions, morale, and motivation to assess organizational functioning.
- Conduct presentations on research findings for clients and at research meetings.
- Provide expert testimony in employment lawsuits.
- Conduct individual assessments, including interpreting measures and providing feedback for selection, placement, and promotion.
- Write articles, white papers, and reports to share research findings and educate others.
- How many hours do Industrial-Organizational Psychologists work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
Related careers to Industrial-Organizational Psychologists
This career is also closely related to Assessment Services Manager, Assistant Vice President, Assessment Solutions, Consultant, Consulting Hr Professional, Consulting Psychologist, Corporate Director, Talent Assessment, Customer Leader, Director, Learning and Development, Director, Learning Services or Director, Selection and Administration.