In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Human Resources Specialists looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Human Resources Specialists[qs_listing areaofinterest=”HUMAN-RESOURCES, BEHAVIORAL-SCIENCES, HUMAN-RESOURCES, , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Human Resources Specialists
Here is a list of tasks that Human Resources Specialists do every day.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Human Resources Specialists do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Provide management with information or training related to interviewing, performance appraisals, counseling techniques, or documentation of performance issues.
- Contact job applicants to inform them of the status of their applications.
- How many hours do Human Resources Specialists work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Human Resources Specialists
Related careers to Human Resources Specialists
This career is also closely related to Background Investigator, Business Agent, Campaign Director, Campaign Worker, Campaigner, Career Development Specialist, Career Specialist, Certification and Selection Specialist, Contingents Supervisor or Corporate Recruiter.