In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks looks like
- What do they do every day
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks[qs_listing areaofinterest=”, , , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks
Here is a list of tasks that Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks do every day.
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels or motels.
- Verify customers’ credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Issue room keys and escort instructions to bellhops.
- How many hours do Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks
Related careers to Hotel, Motel and Resort Desk Clerks
This career is also closely related to Assistant Innkeeper, Concierge, Desk Clerk, Floor Clerk, Front Desk Agent, Front Desk Associate, Front Desk Attendant, Front Desk Clerk, Front Desk Manager or Front Desk Representative.