In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Geothermal Production Managers looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Geothermal Production Managers[qs_listing areaofinterest=”INDUSTRIAL-ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL-ENGINEERING, BUSINESS, BUSINESS-ADMINISTRATION, LOGISTICS-MANAGEMENT” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Geothermal Production Managers
Here is a list of tasks that Geothermal Production Managers do every day.
- Supervise employees in geothermal power plants or well fields.
- Oversee geothermal plant operations, maintenance, and repairs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Communicate geothermal plant conditions to employees.
- Identify and evaluate equipment, procedural, or conditional inefficiencies involving geothermal plant systems.
- Develop or manage budgets for geothermal operations.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Geothermal Production Managers do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Perform or direct the performance of preventative maintenance on geothermal plant equipment.
- Inspect geothermal plant or injection well fields to verify proper equipment operations.
- Conduct well field site assessments.
- Troubleshoot and make minor repairs to geothermal plant instrumentation or electrical systems.
- How many hours do Geothermal Production Managers work per week? More than 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Regular (Set schedule and routine)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Indoors, Not Environmentally Controlled
In an Enclosed Vehicle or Equipment
Wear Common Protective or Safety Equipment such as Safety Shoes, Glasses, Gloves, Hearing Protection, Hard Hats, or Life Jackets
Learn more about Geothermal Production Managers
Related careers to Geothermal Production Managers
This career is also closely related to Geothermal Operations Engineer, Geothermal Operations Manager, Geothermal Plant Manager, Geothermal Production Manager, Maintenance Manager, Operations Manager, Operations Supervisor, Plant Manager, Plant Supervisor or Power Plant Operations Manager.