In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Geological Sample Test Technicians looks like
- What do they do every day
- Things they do on a weekly or monthly basis
- How many hours do they work
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Geological Sample Test Technicians[qs_listing areaofinterest=”GENERAL-ENGINEERING, GENERAL-ENGINEERING, , , ” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Geological Sample Test Technicians
Here is a list of tasks that Geological Sample Test Technicians do every day.
- Test and analyze samples to determine their content and characteristics, using laboratory apparatus or testing equipment.
- Collect or prepare solid or fluid samples for analysis.
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis.
- Assemble, operate, or maintain field or laboratory testing, measuring, or mechanical equipment.
Weekly and Monthly Tasks
Here is a list of tasks that Geological Sample Test Technicians do on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Participate in the evaluation of possible mining locations.
- How many hours do Geological Sample Test Technicians work per week? 40 hours per week
- What is the work schedule like? Irregular (Changes with weather conditions, production demands or contract duration)
Indoors, Environmentally Controlled
Learn more about Geological Sample Test Technicians
Related careers to Geological Sample Test Technicians
This career is also closely related to Acid Tester, Chalk Tester, Core Inspector, Crude Tester, Drilling Fluids Specialist, Electron Microprobe Operator, Environmental Field Services Technician, Environmental Sampling Technician, Explorer or Extractions Technologist.