In this day in the life guide, you will find out:
- What does a day as Fuel Cell Technicians looks like
- What do they do every day
The purpose of this is to give you a clear picture of this career so you can make a better career decision on whether this career is suitable for you or not.
Top 2 Featured Schools For Fuel Cell Technicians[qs_listing areaofinterest=”ARCHITECTURAL-ENGINEERING, GENERAL-ENGINEERING, BIOMEDICAL-ENGINEERING, HVAC-HEATING-VENTILATION-AIR-CONDITIONING-REFRIGERATION, GENERAL-ENGINEERING” maxresults=”2″]
Typical Day for Fuel Cell Technicians
Here is a list of tasks that Fuel Cell Technicians do every day.
- Assemble fuel cells or fuel cell stacks according to mechanical or electrical assembly documents or schematics.
- Build fuel cell prototypes, following engineering specifications.
- Calibrate equipment used for fuel cell testing.
- Collect or maintain fuel cell test data.
- Document or analyze fuel cell test data, using spreadsheets or other computer software.
Learn more about Fuel Cell Technicians
Related careers to Fuel Cell Technicians
This career is also closely related to Alternative Energy Technician, Fuel Cell Battery Technician, Fuel Cell Technician, , , , , , or .